Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Well today we visited Polarland.  Fun, but short.  The guide dropped us off to have a rest for the rest of the day at noon.  We have been spending ALOT of time in our hotel, so we asked to be dropped of at Walmart.  We spent a couple hours buying goodies and then took the kids to MC Donalds, the kids loved it.

 

I've been a little disapointed that the guide has only taken us to eat once and that was at KFC.   I guess they don't do many adoptions so they think the families want to stay at the hotel.

 

Today we are visiting the orphanage and the tiger preserve.


4 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi Deb, Our experience with eating was similar. Hope you get at least one good meal out :-)
Do you leave for GZ soon?

jpolus said...

Debbie is having a hard time posting in Harbin because of the internet connection. She will be in Guangzhou Friday night. She should be able to post more there.

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Deb! What great pictures! I am so happy Henry is doing well. He is such a handsome guy, and has a killer smile! Sorry the return trip to the SWI was hard on him, but I'm glad he took it in stride.
Keep the updates coming.
Sheri (Leilah Di's Momy)

Duchess of Lanier said...

Looks like he's a happy swimmer. Great! Love the smiles!
Trena