Monday, July 14, 2008

Photo's coming soon.

Well, I learned a lesson today. We had been letting DAbo take photo's as an icebreaker and when we weren't looking he deleted everything on the memory stick.  I'm just sick about it.  Thankfully, Laurie has been taking photo's and we will upload those this afternoon.

 

Dabo Henry is adorable and doing great.  He tried to be brave at the civil affairs office, but the tears were still there.  He is all boy and is having a little fun testing us. He hasn't eaten much, but that will change.  He LOVES to hug and to have me carry him.  I carried him for several blocks yesterday, he is really heavy and I'm tired out today

 

Off to Walmart this AM. Deb


4 comments:

Ruth said...

Glad you have him! Can't wait to see pictures!

Nikki said...

Hi Deb - so glad you have Henry and things are going well! Can't wait to see more pictures. :) So sorry we just missed you in China...you arrived as we departed. Hope you have a wonderful time.
Nikki

Christy said...

Hi Deb,
Can't wait to see pics of your little honey. So glad all is well!!

Christy
mom to mia, ava and kai

Anonymous said...

I guess he is a smart little guy, figuring out how to delete images. ;) How is he doing with Emma and Molly? When you get some pictures of him you'll have to post them! Tell the girls hi!!