This blog started back in May of 2008 when we were traveling to China to adopt our son Henry. So it includes that trip and all the Polus family adventures in China since then.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
More Pic's
The JW Marriott is awesome! We are loving it. Here are a couple photos from the trip.
Oh my - I guess that is the symbol for a bidet? Never seen a sign with a naked bum before - that must have been good for a laugh! Looking forward to following your journey!
3 comments:
Emma in her natural state
:-)
I like the biday sign
Is she sleeping?? I heard she was tired when ya'll got there.
Oh my - I guess that is the symbol for a bidet? Never seen a sign with a naked bum before - that must have been good for a laugh! Looking forward to following your journey!
Laura Beth
(mama to Eliana ZuGuo)
Post a Comment