Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Henry is ours!

Henry is all outrs!  Here is a photo from our first meeting!

 

The internet is very limited and slow.  They actually got an employees laptop for us to use.  They are trying to be helpful, but they are a little behind in the technology...LOL

 


2 comments:

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Deb!! I finally found your blogsite! Henry is so handsome, I'm so happy for your family! I'm sorry you lost your pics. I can't wait to see the other pics, I hope you are able to retrieve them somehow!
Congratulations!!
Love ya
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)
http://journeytoleilahgrace.blogspot.com

Laura Beth said...

What a sweet photo and what a handsome little man! I can hardly wait to see more - thanks for being persistent in posting...hopefully the connection situation will improve! Hope all is going well and you are finding something to eat besides what is pictured above!