Friday, July 11, 2014

Goofed off again today

We didn't do much again today.  The weather was very overcast and rainy. The girls went swimming this afternoon. We also went shopping at some of the stores in a little mall near the hotel.  The girls have been on a mission to find clothes with odd English sayings.  So far not too many because we have mainly been in department stores.  When we go to the outdoor market there should be more.

So I'm just posting a bunch of random pics today to go with our random day.

This was a picture out the window at about 11 am.  Pretty gloomy looking


The weather was much better inside  This is the pool at the Marriott.  Pretty fancy

Gia mugging after her swim

Emma toweling off after her swim


So during the afternoon we did some shopping.  Here are some of the pictures of some of the interesting toys

Gangnam style

Gangnam style on a horse

Remote controlled truck

Don't know what to say about this bubble blower

Hum...I don't remember Mike Wazowski in Toy Story

T-Shirts of the Day


Another interesting product.  Not sure the intended use here :-)

Nike World Cup display outside our hotel.    It cleared up later in the evening and we actually saw some blue sky.


So the kids have been bored in the room in the evening.  We have watched a number of movies but tonight Molly wanted to practice her Chinese writing.  This is supposed to say "Walk on like you own the place".  I'm assuming it does, because that is what it says on the Marriott key card.  So where did she write this?  On the bottom of my foot.  I think it looks pretty good.   I'm glad it washes off though.


No comments: