This blog started back in May of 2008 when we were traveling to China to adopt our son Henry. So it includes that trip and all the Polus family adventures in China since then.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Were Home!
Jia did great on the flight home. She slept most of the way from Tokyo to Dallas.
Wow, that a great little girl!! Olivia cried or fussed a good part of the trip! I'm sure everyone around us was about to get all 3 of us! I'm glad she is sleeping some, I will be praying that the doctor's appts go well. Hugs, Sheri
2 comments:
Wow, that a great little girl!! Olivia cried or fussed a good part of the trip! I'm sure everyone around us was about to get all 3 of us!
I'm glad she is sleeping some, I will be praying that the doctor's appts go well.
Hugs,
Sheri
Too cute. I best she's warming up to you all and loving it there. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment