This blog started back in May of 2008 when we were traveling to China to adopt our son Henry. So it includes that trip and all the Polus family adventures in China since then.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Today we had a great day. We visited the CCAA, Walmart and had and awesome dinner with our friend Emily...and it SNOWED! It is cold!
Jia is just beautiful. Such a sweet little face. I can't believe it snowed!! We were there just 2 1/2 wks ago and it was warm! 70's!! My guide in Beijing said it gets bitter cold in Dec. and Jan...but hardly ever snows! Well, looky there! I can't believe how beautiful it must be. Hugs, Sheri
2 comments:
Jia is just beautiful. Such a sweet little face. I can't believe it snowed!! We were there just 2 1/2 wks ago and it was warm! 70's!! My guide in Beijing said it gets bitter cold in Dec. and Jan...but hardly ever snows! Well, looky there! I can't believe how beautiful it must be.
Hugs,
Sheri
The snow looks wonderful. Jia is a doll. Love those big brown eyes. Hope everyone is doing well. I bet the CCAA visit was super cool.
Post a Comment